Contact & Commissions
For inquiries and work you can contact me over email here: email@example.com.
You can also reach out to me on Twitter direct messages.
I try to respond as quickly as I can, but please give me up to 48 hours before sending another follow-up message.
I am okay with receiving messages in any language, but I can only respond in English or Dutch myself. Thank you for your understanding.
For commissions, please check the information in the next section first.
For inquiries regarding Etherflux, please contact them here directly instead.
You can contact and commission all of desktopGeneration together here.
About Commissions & Freelance Work
For any commission or work request, please provide as much information of what you would like, as clearly as you can.
If you already have ideas of how it has to look, I highly recommend including images, sketches or moodboards that make your vision clear.
You can also ofcourse leave full creative control to me.
You can add your Discord tag to your message if you wish to stay in direct contact that way instead of via email/Twitter DM.
Types of Work
I currently take commissions for the following (mix of) work:
- Album cover art
- 3D or vector artwork
- Physical goods designs
- Poster designs
- Shirt designs
- Album full case designs
- Artbook designs
- Sticker designs, etc.
- Full (re-)branding kits
- Social media branding (banner + icon)
- Game UI/BG Assets
I currently do not take commissions for video and website work.
Please note that I am not a 2D illustrator.
- Please provide any assets you want to have included in the work before I start with the commission or after an agreed upon time.
- I will immediately reject any projects related to NFTs and Cryptocurrency. You are under no circumstance allowed to use any works created by me, finished or unfinished, in any NFT, Cryptocurrency or AI (training) related projects or services, even if not specified by you in communications by me beforehand.
- I will immediately reject anything related or resulting in offensive/illegal material or hate speech.
- Commissions regarding NSFW or risqué content is completely fine, as long as it follows the above rules. Mild/no gore.
We will discuss the price of the commission together. Feel free to provide your budget for the project. The price changes according to the complexity and production time. Payment for commissions will either be done 100% upfront or 50%-50% before-after, whichever is preferred. The payment will be have to be made through Paypal Invoice. All prices given are in euro. Once a project has been 50% completed, a refund is no longer possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Copyright over the finished work
You will have permissions to use the final product as you see fit, however you are under no circumstance allowed to resell my work without permission.
Nor are you allowed to break the rules as seen under the "Content Guidelines" sections.
If you have any questions regarding permissions, please feel free to reach out at any time.
I keep the right to use the created work for the purpose of promoting myself on social media and this portfolio website. I will not upload nor share any content before any discussed release dates. I am open to sign an NDA if needed. Crediting me for my work is required. Any links to this website or my social media are not required, but are much appreciated.